Consult with one our experienced estate planning attorneys. We provide personal estate planning for our clients. A good estate plan includes more than just securing a Will. Below are just a few of the documents which each serve different functions:
- Wills: Wills designate how your real property and personal assets should be distributed in the event that you pass away.
- General durable powers of attorney: These documents allow you to appoint someone to make important legal and financial decisions on your behalf.
- Living wills/health care powers of attorney: Living wills provide advance directives for medical decisions, like terminal illness or permanent unconsciousness. They are in place just in case you are unable to communicate your preferences yourself.
- Trusts: A trust is a way to give the benefits of cash or property ownership to a person with those benefits managed by a trustee.
- Guardianships and Conservatorships: These documents appoint a guardian or a conservator to oversee personal affairs or finances in the event of health problems or other significant needs.
We also offer assistance in:
- Estate Administration
- Contested Estates
Call us today at 843-572-1711 for a consultation to discuss your Estate Planning needs.